What information do attorneys need?
The Lakeway Municipal Court does not appoint attorneys or lawyers. You may hire an attorney to represent you in Court and have the attorney file a letter of representation with the court. If you are a juvenile (under the age of 17) and have an attorney representing you in Court, you and your parent/guardian still must appear.
If your case is in warrant status your attorney has to file Sureties or Bail Bondsman
Attorneys Acting as Sureties or Bail Bondsman

Show All Answers

1. Can I email the Municipal Court questions about my ticket?
2. What constitutes a court appearance?
3. How should payment be made for my citation?
4. How do I request a payment plan?
5. Where is my ticket filed?
6. What is my Eligibility for Driving Safety Course (DSC)
7. What is the dress code for court?
8. What information do attorneys need?