Pyrotechnics Display Permit
Requirements For Fireworks Display
- Submit application to Lake Travis Fire Rescue (below).
- Notify City Secretary of request at least 10 days in advance of the fireworks date in order to facilitate processing of the city's Special Event Application. Provide approved LTFR Application to City.
- Must be administered by a professional, licensed fireworks company in non-residentially zoned area.
- Fireworks must end by 10:00 pm (Council approval required past 10:00 p.m. for July 4th and New Year holidays)
- Duration of fireworks limited to 15 minutes or less.
- Provide copy of proof of insurance to City.
- Have permission from the venue.
- Please read entirety of City Code for all regulations - Click Here